Rowan University's Annual Hackathon
Rowan University’s student branch of the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) is hosting its second hackathon! Located in Glassboro, New Jersey and just half an hour away from Philadelphia, Rowan University is proud to host this event and welcomes anyone, from first-timers to full-stack devs. If you have a cool technology idea that you want to make happen, this event is for you!
|10:00AM - 11:00AM||Registration|
|11:00 AM||Opening Ceremony|
|12:00 PM||Lunch and begin hacking|
|1:00PM - 2:00PM||Team Building|
|3:30PM - 4:00PM||MLH Hardware|
|5:00PM - 5:30PM||What is HCI?|
|7:00PM - 7:30PM||GitHub|
|12:00 AM||Midnight Snack|
|3:00 AM||Late Night Snack|
|11:00 AM||Project Submissions Due|
|12:00PM - 12:30PM||Science Fair set-up|
|12:30PM - 2:00PM||Science Fair judging|
|2:00PM - 2:30PM||Break|
|2:30PM - 3:30PM||Top 10 Hacks present|
|4:00PM - 4:30PM||Closing ceremony|
|4:30 PM||Clean up|
Only hackers who have been accepted and are at the event can compete.
When submitting your project, please include pictures, a description and anything else that will help your project stand out.
How to enter
Wolfram API Key:
Hackers who do not already have a WolframID will be prompted to create one, which only takes a few seconds. Once inside the portal you will have access to our documentation, examples, and the WolframAlpha API.
All you have to do is follow these steps:
1) Visit www.get.tech/startups and fill in your details
2) Select ProfHacks as your community and enter code “get.tech”
The .techSquad will review your request & issue a coupon code to you. Use the coupon at checkout on www.get.tech
*Tip: Check availability of your domain on www.get.tech before submitting your request
.tech Category Prize:
Every member of the team that sets up the best hack/website on a .tech domain, will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
- This offer is only available for all standard (non-premium) .tech domain names.
- Each participant will receive only one coupon code.
- The coupon code can be used just once & to register only one .tech domain name.
- .tech domains is a Top Level Domain extension owned by Radix Registry, which reserves the right to cancel the registration of domains registered through the above offer if they are misused.
Below you find some useful information for the Particle Photon and for the Particle Smart Cities IoT sponsored prize.
A Killer Judging Team
How well the hack does the task it is set out to perform.